sopademim


tens algo a dizer?

sexta-feira, março 26, 2004

IRRESPONSIBLE FRIDAYS

"Two of us riding nowhere, spending someone's hard earned pay/You and me Sunday driving not arriving on our way back home/Two of us sending postcards, writing letters on my wall/You and me burning matches, lifting latches on our way back home"

Sextas-feiras são assim, irresponsáveis. E nem é culpa delas. Erros inatos do metabolismo dos dias. E que não me venham com sextas-feiras geneticamente modificadas.

"You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead"

 

Esta sopa ficou pronta às 1:39 PM

 



SOPA






Eu estou no Blog List





Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Divulgue o seu blog!